Camu Camu C++Whole Food Vitamin C Complex
- Boosts Immunity, Reduces Effects of Stress
- Includes Bioflavonoids, Water Esters, Essential Oils and More!
- Strengthens Lungs, Nervous, Circulatory and Endocrine Systems
Whole Food Vitamin C Complex
$32.99 – $38.99$0.39 Cashback
Strengthen Your Immune System
The main benefits from Camu Camu C++ are related to extremely high vitamin C content.
- Detoxifies whole body, especially the liver
- Improves symptoms of viral infections (blisters)
- Healthier lungs, sinuses, nasal passages
- Strengthens nervous, circulatory and endocrine (hormone) systems
- Strong antioxidant, able to regenerate other antioxidants such as vitamin E
- Speeds wound healing
- Promotes iron absorption
- Promotes healthy levels of white blood cells
- Aids collagen synthesis
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and Amino Acids that help absorb vitamin C
- High in potassium – more than 700mg/kg of fruit.
Camu Camu has one of the highest recorded amounts of natural vitamin C (over 2700mg/100g) and its well known for boosting your immunity.
The proven health benefits of vitamin C are from synergistic effects of the nutrients in the whole fruit. Production preserves the high bioavailability.
The Vitamin C provided in Camu Camu C++ is a highly effective antioxidant. It can protect molecules in the body (proteins, fats, carbohydrates, DNA and RNA) from damage by free radicals that can be caused by normal metabolic processes and exposure to environmental toxins.
Camu Camu is a fruit similar to a berry or a grape, with a size comparable to that of a cherry, with light bright-green and dark matte-red color. It has a very hard and thick skin and inside, a juicy sour and astringent pulp. The fruit is produced by a small shrub found throughout the Amazon rain forest of Peru and grows wild in swampy flooded areas in the shore line of the Amazon River and tributaries.
Its name comes from an old and extinct language that influenced the aboriginal people of the Amazon of Peru … the name has a meaning on its own. In the aboriginal Amazonian language the word camu means lots of water, so camu camu means twice as much water, a name used to describe best the way this plant grows, underwater!
The extraordinarily high vitamin C content, in the order of 2-3% of fresh weight, and a large number of other nutrients, are the most important properties of the Camu Camu fruit and make it a one of a kind food.
In the 1930s, Dr. Szent-Gyorgi won the Nobel Prize in medicine for identifying vitamin C and all its many health benefits. Although he successfully isolated the molecule ascorbic acid in his research, his studies clearly demonstrated the vastly superior benefits of consuming whole foods rich in vitamin C.
- Camu Camu C++ Brochure Download File
- Camu Camu C++ Analysis Report Download File
- Compare Antioxidant Bioavailability of Camu Camu with with Pepper and Ginger Download File
- Compare Bioavailability of Natural Vs Liposomal Vitamin C Download File
- Free radical scavenging behavior of ten exotic tropical fruits extracts Download File
Made from select berries harvested wild and still green, when nutrients are at peak. The pulp and skin are carefully separated and both parts are then processed separately to get the most out of the fruit.
Seeds are not used as there are elements that may affect taste, texture and benefits.
Made with an exclusive cold drying process in a 30:1 ratio of concentration and protected from direct light to provide the highest grade natural Vitamin C possible.
On average, compared to an orange, Camu Camu contains:
- 40 times more Vitamin C
- 10 times as much iron
- 3 times as much niacin
- 2 times more Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- 50% more phosphorus.
Camu Camu is loaded with different elements like ascorbic acid, flavonoids (or bio- flavonoids), flavonols, flavanols, minerals, potassium, calcium, zinc, bitter substances, amino acids (valine, leucine andserine) and essential oils like limonene and pinene, and many other important substances.
This product contains over 100% of the recommended daily dosage of vitamin C in 5 grams!
This list can easily be continued. No other fruit has a similarly dense nutrient profile.
Camu Camu been consumed for a very long time and therefore has a very long safety history. Camu Camu by itself is food with:
- no toxic actions
- has no side effects
- no special risk for overdose, can be consumed as any food
- good for children, adults and elders.
Camu Camu C++ Powder:
Vitamins are organic compounds that are a necessary requirement in foods to nourish your body.
Sign Up for Life Enthusiast News
Get free regular updates, specials and tips in your email weekly!