No products in the cart.
CobaltIonic Mineral Supplement
- Supports Healthy Myelin Sheath around Nerves
- Helps Effective Glucose Transport
- Assists Absorption of Iron and Vitamin B12
Cobalt In Your Body
Key mineral in myelin sheaths that surround nerve bundles. Healthy sheaths keep nerve signals going to appropriate places.
- Promotes the effectiveness of glucose transport from blood into cells.
- Affects the assimilation of iron, and the construction of red blood cells.
- Increases your ability to absorb Vitamin B-12.
- Stimulates many enzymes, and maintains cell performance.
Cobalt is used in a small amounts. It has a low absorption rate and high excretion rate. Because it’s in ionic form, you get maximum absorption. Fewer milligrams needed, because absorption is more complete.
Stored in red blood cells, with smaller amounts in kidneys, liver, pancreas and spleen.
Reverse osmosis water and 30 (+/-) ppm water-soluble ionic Cobalt.
Soy, gluten, GMOs, preservatives, stabilizers, sugar, stabilizers, yeast, meat, milk, fish, shellfish, eggs, plants, grains, coloring.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5ml)
Cobalt: 0.15mg (daily value not established)
Vegan and Hypoallergenic. Kosher of America approved. PAREVE certified.
Directions for Use
Adults take 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily.
Children under 4 take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon daily (1.2 ml to 2.5 ml) or as directed by your health care professional.
Do not mix with other supplements.
Consult a physician before taking.
- Refrigeration is not required.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from children.
- For long term storage, do not leave on concrete.
Cobalt keeps myelin sheaths healthy and nerve signals going to appropriate places. Helps glucose transport, affects assimilation of iron, and the construction of red blood cells. Increases your ability to absorb Vitamin B-12.