Research shows many benefits of taking bovine Colostrum:
- Boost Immunity
- Fight infections (bacteria, virus, fungus)
- Injuries return to normal function faster
- Repair nervous system damage
- Elevate and balance moods and sense of well-being
- Reverse signs of aging
- Improve digestive health.
Colostrum is a breast fluid produced by humans, cows and other mammals before breast milk is released. It’s very nutritious with high levels of antibodies – proteins that fight infections.
Contains 90 known health-promoting components including antioxidants, immunoglobulins, and growth factors that support the immune system and healthy cell functions.
New Zealand colostrum meets the highest purity standards because the herds are pasture-fed and raised without the use of hormones, steroids or antibiotics.