No products in the cart.
- May Relax Muscles, Quiet Mind, Relieve Anxiety
- Helps You Enjoy Peaceful Dreams and Wake Refreshed
- Non Habit-forming
Dream helps to gently relax your muscles. It may quiet your mind and helps relieve anxiety. You may wake up refreshed. And it’s not habit forming.
One pleasant-tasking cup, 30 minutes before bed.
ORMUS (orbitally rearranged monatomic elements) is included to increase efficacy. It helps boost your health in every way. Physically, mentally and spiritually. Helps nourish your body, mind and soul. An easy path to body repair and enlightenment.
Ancient Egyptian and Chinese tombs contain urns holding ORMUS made from gold. This ORMUS is derived from precious inner-Earth salts, making it affordable, but equally effective.
About Some Dream Ingredients:
- Zizyphus (roasted seed of jujube fruit) gently nourishes relaxation and helps relieve anxiety
- Scutellaria is revered for relaxing our nerves
- Reishi promotes a sense of ease and safety, and helps the mind generate positive thoughts
- Pearl is “grounding”
- Polygonum stem may help guide you into sleep, with a sense of safety
- Albizzia flower is said to calm the heart
- White peony root helps release restless, pent-up energy
- L-theanine is a well-known amino acid that promotes sleep
- Polygala is called the “will strengthener”
Excipient-free 10:1 powdered extracts of:
Jujube (Ziziphus, Chinese: Suan Zao Ren)
White peony root (Paeonia lactiflora Pall, Chinese: Bai Shao)
Knotweed (Polygonum multiflorum, Chinese: He Shou Wu or Fo-Ti)
Chinese skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis, Chinese: huángqín)
Silk-Tree flower (Albizia flos, Chinese: He Huan Hua)
Monk Fruit (Siraitia grosvenorii, Chinese: Luo Han Guo)
Bamboo (Bambusoideae, Chinese: Zhuli)
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, Chinese: Wu Wei Zi)
Pearl (Calcium carbonate Chinese: Zhen Zhu)
Directions for Use
30 minutes before bedtime, take 1 slightly rounded teaspoonful in a cup of hot water.
Add creamer (suggest milks of almond, cashew, oat, flax,) and natural sweetener to taste.
Over a few nights, you can adjust the amount you need for a restful, peaceful sleep.
Helps gently relaxes muscles and quiet your mind. May relieve anxiety. Not habit forming. Helps you wake refreshed and energetic for a productive day.