No products in the cart.
Flax SeedsWhole Food Source of Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids
- 100% Natural Gluten Free Protein and Fiber
- Promotes Bowel Regularity and Immunity
- Helps with Inflammation and Weight Management
Natural Anti-Inflammatory and More
Supplies your body with essential fats, protein and gluten-free fiber.
- Promotes bowel regularity and a stronger immune system
- May inhibit harmful and painful inflammation
- Aids in the prevention of stiff or swollen joints
- Helps normalize blood pressure
- May lower blood clot formation
- May reduce incidence of tumors
- Helps clear skin blemishes and other problems.
Dietary Sources of 1 gram of Omega 3 Fatty Acids:
|Flaxseed oil||1/2 teaspoon||20|
|Ground Flaxseed||1-1/2 teaspoon||40|
|Walnut halves||5 pieces||70|
|Canola Oil||2 teaspoons||80|
|Soybean Oil||1 tablespoon||120|
|Wheat germ oil||1 tablespoon||120|
|Salmon, herring, albacore, sardine, rainbow trout, eel||2 ounces||100|
|Other fish contain some omega 3, but not as much||9 – 12 ounces||300+|
|Broccoli, cooked||5 cups||220|
|Spinach, cooked||10 cups||280|
|Soy nuts||3/4 cup||285|
|Rice Bran oil||4 tablespoons||480|
Organic flax seeds.
Directions for Use
2 teaspoons per day – ground
Whole food source of healthy essential fatty acids, protein and gluten-free fiber. Promotes circulation, bowel regularity and stronger immunity.