These minerals are essential – your body does not create them. They are responsible for so many foundational biological interactions in nature that create growth and life. They have the ability to remineralize our soil (humate) and foster the growth of healthy microorganisms, creating an ecological environment that fosters biodiversity while keeping opportunistic pathogens in check.
The Missing Link for Optimal Health, here’s why…
- Produce energy
- Balance cell life
- Catalyze enzymes
- Improve circulation
- Increase endurance
- Structure hormones
- Control inflammation
- Stimulate metabolism
- Remineralize the body
- Regulate the thyroid and thymus glands
- Super-oxygenate the blood
- Regulate and supercharge the immune system
- Improve brain function (including memory)
- Revitalize libido (desire and function)
- Cleanse, neutralize and remove toxins
- Protect against unnatural oxidation
- Acquire electrolytes and other vital elements
- Repair, regenerate and restore cells (including skin and nails)
- Maintain optimum pH (acid/alkaline balance) and defend against diseases
- Chelate (transform) toxic or inorganic heavy metals and chemicals, drugs, preservatives etc.
- Assimilate macro and micro-elements
- Break down complex nutrients for easier absorption.
Why Take Humic Acid, Instead of Eating Fruits and Veggies?
From the beginning, human beings have received beneficial amounts of Humic/Fulvic Acid complexes through our consumption of plants, just as nature intended. Modern use of pesticides and fertilizers, along with inadequate agricultural practices, erosion and mineral depletion, have contributed to decreased microbial activity in the world’s soil deposits. As a result, adequate quantities of Humic and Fulvic Acid have been missing from our food crops for generations.
USDA studies show a 25-80% decline in minerals in the food we eat.
The U.S. Senate Document 264, 1936, states the following:
“The alarming fact is that foods, fruits, vegetables and grains, now being raised on millions of acres of land, no longer contain necessary levels of essential minerals. They are starving us, no matter how much we eat.”
Humic and Fulvic Acids might just be the answer to this 21st-century challenge.