No products in the cart.
Rocket FuelHigh Protein Energy Boost
- High Protein Energy Boost
- Fantastic Energy Boost - but smells like a latrine (no joke)
- Loaded with nutrients and beneficial microbes
Rocket Fuel is a fermented spirulina drink. Naturally carbonated and high in protein and iron.
Particularly energizing for active individuals prior to athletic activities.
Rocket Fuel is nicknamed Swamp Juice, so please note that it’s made for nutrition, not taste. If you like strong aged cheeses, you may like it. Otherwise it is an acquired taste.
Seriously, it’s REALLY healthy but it smells like a latrine. If it’s any consolation, the taste is better than the smell.
Spirulina, the Main Ingredient…
- Contains 25 times more beta carotene than carrots
- 3 times more Vitamin E than wheat germ
- 58 times more iron than spinach and 28 times more iron than raw beef liver
- Contains phycocyanin, a rare blue pigment unique to spirulina which is a powerful antioxidant and immune system builder
- Is one of the richest whole food sources of Vitamin B12, protein, chlorophyll, trace elements and minerals
- Contains amino acids which are extremely important to athletes and active people as they assist in the building and repair of muscle tissue
- Contains the much needed Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids
- Is low in cholesterol, fat, sugar and high in energy
- Is thought to be an appetite suppressant.
Blend of fermented organic spirulina, fresh organic orange juice and filtered water.
Genki Foods contain NO additives, fillers, or preservatives. They are cultured, living, concentrated, whole food nutrition, created by and in harmony with Mother Nature, the way she intended.
Directions for Use
Recommenced serving size is 1 ounce (30 to 50 ml) before a workout, or anytime you feel the need for a nutritional boost. While straight up is quickest and most effective, it could also be mixed into a smoothie, 50 ml/500 ml of smoothie or mixed into a glass of juice, rice milk, or nut milk.
Particularly energizing before athletic activities.