Fermented Spirulina Drink
It is an excellent source of protein and iron, particularly effective in more energy for active individuals prior to athletic activities.
Rocket Fuel is nicknamed Swamp Juice, so please note that it’s made for nutrition, not taste. If you like strong aged cheeses, you may like it right away, otherwise it is an acquired taste. Seriously, this thing is REALLY healthy, but it smells like a latrine. If it’s any consolation, the taste is better than the smell.
Spirulina, the Main Ingredient…
- Contains 25 times more beta carotene than carrots
- 3 times more Vitamin E than wheat germ
- 58 times more iron than spinach and 28 times more iron than raw beef liver
- Contains phycocyanin, a rare blue pigment unique to spirulina which is a powerful antioxidant and immune system builder
- Is one of the richest whole food sources of Vitamin B12, protein, chlorophyll, trace elements and minerals
- Contains amino acids which are extremely important to athletes and active people as they assist in the building and repair of muscle tissue
- Contains the much needed Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids
- Is low in cholesterol, fat, sugar and high in energy
- Is thought to be an appetite suppressant.