No products in the cart.
AbzorbVitamin and Nutrient Optimizer
- Get More From Your Supplements With Optimal Nutrient Absorption
- Cleanse Your Digestive Tract, Balance Your Intestinal Flora
- Enzymes, Minerals, Vitamin D, and Probiotics to Improve Health
Take Abzorb and you will feel a difference with improved health, increased energy, reduced bloating, and normalized bowel activity.
Advanced blend contains enzymes, probiotics and ozonated magnesium oxides, specially formulated to promote optimum nutrient absorption.
This synergistic formula works by cleansing the lining of the small intestine where nutrient absorption occurs, by introducing healthy intestinal microflora, and by supporting balanced pH levels in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Optimum nutrient absorption
- Increased supplement bioavailability
- Healthy intestinal microflora
- Balanced gastrointestinal pH
- Digestive cleansing
- Regular bowel function
Get More Nutrients From Your Supplements!
3 Ways To Create and Maintain Optimal Nutrient Absorption
1. Abzorb cleanses the lining of the small intestine where nutrient absorption occurs. Hair-like fibers (called microvilli) on the wall of the small intestine are responsible for trapping nutrients for absorption through the intestinal wall and into the blood stream. Over time, due to poor diet and other environmental factors, these fibers become covered with a sludge that may include yeast, bile, food debris and parasites. Abzorb works to cleanse the lining of the small intestine of these absorption hindrances and prevent future accumulation.
2. Abzorb introduces healthy probiotics that work to reduce and prevent the growth of bad bacteria in the small intestine. An overgrowth of bad bacteria in the small intestine can be caused by illness, poor diet (high in sugar, refined carbs, or alcohol), and medications such as antibiotics and antacids.
Symptoms of bad bacteria overgrowth include gas, bloating, diarrhea, cramps, food intolerances, blood sugar issues, degenerative inflammatory diseases, vitamin deficiencies and fat malabsorption. Bad bacteria overgrowth hinders proper nutrient absorption by metabolizing nutrients before they can be absorbed and by causing inflammation in the intestine. Abzorb will help to balance the good and bad microflora in the gut.
3. Abzorb helps to maintain a healthy pH balance in the gastrointestinal tract. Too much acidity in the body hinders the ability of our own digestive enzymes to process nutrients for absorption. Symptoms include indigestion, weight gain, poor metabolism, candida, fatigue, mineral deficiencies and hormonal imbalances. Increased acidity can be caused by poor diet, stress, lack of exercise, mineral deficiencies and environmental pollution. The probiotics and ozonated magnesium oxides work to bring pH levels in to balance for improved digestive function and to further increase nutrient absorption.
Time Release Acid Resistant Capsules Technology
A natural supplement is only as effective as its delivery system.
Enzymes and probiotics must survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach before reaching the small intestine. In order to protect against these stomach acids, many enzymes and probiotics on the market consist of enteric coated capsules that contain phthalates (plasticizers), genetically modified vegetable coatings, or other unhealthy chemicals. Some are also available in tablet form, which in addition to containing unhealthy fillers and binders, may be more difficult to break down.
Abzorb utilizes a technologically advanced capsule to provide maximum protection against stomach acids without the use of phthalates or harmful chemicals and solvents. The acid-resistant capsule consists of a non-GMO vegetable cellulose barrier that allows for a timed release of the ingredients for maximum effectiveness.
500 mg per capsule – Vegetarian Formula
Probiotic Blend – Probiotics are “good bacteria” that help to maintain a healthy balance of microflora in the gut. These microorganisms help to repair damage to the lining of the small intestine resulting in improved digestion and nutrient absorption. Probiotics also help to create a protective barrier against pathogenic organisms.
Prebiotic (Inulin) – Inulin is a naturally occurring soluble fiber derived from the chicory root. It is not digestible by the stomach and small intestine, but rather is broken down through a fermentation process in the colon. This fermentation promotes the growth of healthy intestinal microflora. Inulin has been shown to increase calcium and magnesium absorption and aid in regular bowel activity.
Digestive Enzyme Blend – Digestive enzymes break down macromolecules in to smaller building blocks, allowing for absorption in to the body. Enzymes are indispensable for digesting food and cleansing the microvilli of the small intestine.
Ozonated Magnesium Oxides (Elemental Magnesium) – The magnesium oxides have been ozonated and stabilized in order to release reactive oxygen species (ROS) during the digestive process. This release of ROS helps to cleanse the intestine of unwanted acidic debris and create of environment for healthy microflora colonization.
Vitamin D3 – The digestive tract contains a large network of nerves that communicate to regulate your digestion. Each of these nerves relies on calcium to transmit signals. A loss of calcium can cause a breakdown in nerve communication, resulting in poor digestion. Vitamin D3 supports healthy digestion by regulating levels of calcium in the body so that your nerve cells have access to the calcium they need to function.
Avoiding unnecessary excipients, fillers, and binders. Abzorb is Non-GMO and avoids ingredients that trigger food intolerance or sensitivity.
NONE of the following:
Phthalates, Talc, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide, Fish, Dairy, Wheat, Yeast, Gluten.
Directions for Use
Adults take 2 capsules once daily with water, preferably on an empty stomach.
Your healthcare provider may also recommend an activation dosage of 2 capsules, twice daily for the first two weeks.
Advanced Therapeutic Dosage: Take 2 capsules, twice daily for two weeks.
Optimize how many nutrients you absorb from your food and supplements to feel improved health, energy and bowel movements.
The ingredients in Abzorb are generally well tolerated. Some users may experience detoxification symptoms such as nausea, headache, fatigue or other flu-like symptoms. This detoxification is a healthy process for the body and is normally mild in nature. Symptoms may be reduced by increasing water consumption or temporarily reducing dosage.
Scientific References: Probiotics and Prebiotics
Scientific References: Enzymes
- Magnesium: 7 Reasons to Get More
- Magnesium Research Abstracts
- Magnesium Deficiency Research Abstracts
- Magnesium for Inflammation and Pain Management
Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol) Research Abstracts
Gluten Sensitivity Research Abstracts