LipiCeptSupport Healthy Cholesterol
- Normalize Your Cholesterol
- Reduce Risk of Heart Disease
- Plant-based Ingredients, Proven to Lower Cholesterol
LipiCept helps bring your cholesterol levels into normal range, and keep them there.
Reduce your risk of heart disease, cardiovascular disease and blood clots.
Contains two proven effective, proprietary plant-based blends to lower blood cholesterol.
- Showed a significant improvement in blood lipid ratios over and above the Heart Healthy Diet!
- Pantethine (as Pantesin) is proven to treat cardiovascular disease.
- Also treats stress, auto immune disorders, painful joints and inflammed bowel diseases.
- Branded blend of citrus and palm fruit extracts, proven to lower blood cholesterol.
- Powerful antioxidant to help reduce vascular inflammation.
- Targets the problem at its source by stopping your liver from making excess cholesterol.
Pantethine (as Pantesin)
Pantesin supplementation showed a significant improvement in blood lipid ratios over and above the heart healthy diet!
Pantesin is a branded form of Pantethine, with 35+ years of research supporting its positive effect on cholesterol levels in high-risk cardiovascular disease (CVD) subjects.
A derivative of B5, pantethine is composed of two molecules of pantothenic acid linked by cysteamine bridging groups. Pantethine helps increase the metabolic activity of Coenzyme A (CoA) and the acyl-carrier protein (ACP), which creates a reduction in cholesterol synthesis.
Two Studies, Researching the Effectiveness of Pantethine (1)
Overview of all published studies from 1966-2002 on subjects with abnormally elevated lipid levels, who were given an average of 900 mg/day of Pantesin.
Results at 4 months: 8% increase in HDL (good) cholesterol
20% decrease in LDL (bad) cholesterol
33% decrease in Triglycerides
For both studies on low to moderate CVD risk subjects, the subjects consumed the U.S. National Institutes of Health “Heart Healthy Diet” for four weeks, to establish a baseline, then maintained the diet for the 16 week study period.
Study No. 1 Results (2)
After two weeks, taking 600 mg of Pantesin a day, the subjects averaged a reduction of 3% in total cholesterol, 4% in LDL (bad) cholesterol, and 5% in Apolipoprotein B (main component of LDL).
Study No. 2 Results (3)
Low to moderate cardiovascular-disease-risk subjects, who were eligible for statin therapy, showed a significant decrease of 6% in total cholesterol, 11% in LDL (bad) cholesterol, and 7% in non-HDL cholesterol – significant.
Patented formula made from natural citrus and palm fruit extracts, combining polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs), delta, gamma, and alpha tocotrienols.
Sytrinol and Placebo Controlled Study Published placebo controlled, double-blind, randomized, peer reviewed research shows that Sytrinol supports healthy blood lipid levels in as little as 12 weeks. Results show a 72% reduction in cholesterol levels with Sytrinol supplementation, compared to a placebo after 12 weeks.
1. McRae MP et. al., Treatment of hyperlipoproteinemia with pantethine: A review and analysis of efficacy and tolerability, Nutrition Research, 25:319-333, 2005
2. Rumberger JA et al., Pantethine, a derivative of vitamin B(5) used as a nutritional supplement, favorably alters low-density lipoprotein cholesterol metabolism in low- to moderate-cardiovascular risk North American subjects: a triple-blinded placebo and diet-controlled investigation. Nutr Res. 2011 Aug 31.
3. Evans M. et al., Pantethine, a derivative of vitamin B5, favorably alters total, LDL and non-HDL cholesterol in low to moderate cardiovascular risk subjects eligible for statin therapy: a triple-blinded placebo and diet-controlled investigation. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2014 Feb 27.
- Pantethine (as Pantesin)
- Phytosterols (also referred to as plant sterol esters)
Group of naturally occurring compounds in plant cell membranes. Because they’re structurally similar to your body’s cholesterol, when you eat them, they compete with cholesterol for absorption. As a result, cholesterol absorption is blocked, and blood cholesterol levels are reduced.
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)
Used for thousands of years as an herbal remedy to rejuvenate the liver and protect it from damage. The liver is central to regulating cholesterol and removing cholesterol from the body.
An ingredient consisting of medium-chain alcohols extracted from cane (Saccharum officinalis). Studies suggest policosanol decreases cholesterol by inhibiting cholesterol synthesis in the liver.
Does NOT Contain: gluten, dairy, egg, fish or shellfish.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility.
Directions for Use
Take 2 capsules, twice daily with meals.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Reach normal cholesterol levels, and stay within normal. Reduce your risk of heart disease with plant-based ingredients that have proven to lower blood cholesterol.
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Research Abstracts
- Milk Thistle and the Liver
- Milk Thistle and Cancer
- Milk Thistle and Metabolic Syndrome
- Milk Thistle and Diabetes
- Milk Thistle and Arthritis
- Milk Thistle and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder