No products in the cart.
Mica PowderMake Your Skin Glow
- Supercharge Your Bath with ONE Teaspoon
- Energize Your Skin Care Products, (cleansers, moisturizers, makeup)
- Great on Cracked Feet and Other Persistent Skin Issues
Mica Powder helps put a healthy glow on your skin, by restoring cellular water.
A magnificent treatment for many skin conditions that don’t respond to other treatments.
Marvelously restorative for many conditions. Use it when nothing else works.
- Has the capacity to energize water, and can be used on any area of your body.
- Is an accumulator of life force that restores vital fluids in your skin and other tissues.
- A wonderful hydration tool, the perfect finish to a facial with Magnesium Gel and Magnesium Snow (Powder).
Mica Powder is made from finely milled laminar crystals, the Life Force accumulators.
Mica Powder is made from a select grade of silicate powder (finely milled silicates) that transforms ordinary water into Living, Energized Water.
Directions for Use
Apply liberally to any area of concern, allow to dry, then buff off the excess with a soft cloth.
You can brush it into your skin with a dry cloth to hydrate and energize your tissues.
One quarter teaspoon of Laminar Powder makes enough paste for a good facial. It is a wonderful base for makeup.
Try mixing it into Magnesium Gel for a wonderfully hydrating facial.
Works great on dry, cracked feet.
The “Ultimate Bath”
- Place Bath Prills in your bathtub while filling it with hot water (a comfortable bath temperature, of course).
- Add one rounded teaspoon each of Magnesium Snow (Powder) and Mica Powder.
- Pour 1 – 2 ounces of Magnesium Oil into the tub.
- Add 1/2 cup of Magnesium Crystals into the tub.
- Soak 20 – 30 minutes and enjoy the magic of magnesium!
Helps your skin glow by restoring cellular water. A magnificent treatment for many skin conditions that don’t respond to other treatments.
Do not inhale.