No products in the cart.
North American Herb & Spice
ChagaMaxImmune Boosting Medicinal Mushrooms
- Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory
- Improves Cardiovascular and Metabolic Health
- Detoxifying to Boost Immunity
Immune Boosting Medicinal Mushrooms
Raw, Wild Chaga Mushroom Emulsion
ChagaMax Mushrooms Boosts Longevity and Healing
- Immune boosting (antibacterial and antiviral, prevent and recover from colds and flus)
- Anti-inflammatory (capabilities similar to steroid drugs – without negative effects)
- Improves cardiovascular health (cholesterol control) and metabolic health
- Helps balance blood sugar
ChagaMax Chaga mushrooms are the best known source of the antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) – up to 30% SOD by weight.
SOD plays a critical role in reducing oxidative damage (tumors) and inflammation (pain, stiffness).
Packed with the Vast Nutrition of Wild Nature
- B complex
- Plant sterols
- Highest source known of the all-important antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase (SOD).
Emulsification of chaga mushrooms greatly enhances your absorption of the natural nutrients within. And because this is a raw supplement, even the delicate enzymes are intact.
All raw materials are from remote sources and are completely wild, including raw chaga, wild chaga black concentrate, wild oregano and wild birch bark.
Easy to take capsules with wild chaga, oregano, and birch bark. Top source of SOD and birch sterols, ideal for those who prefer capsules or are always on the go.
Directions for Use
So powerful that for many people only one capsule daily is necessary.
Boost longevity and immunity. Cleansing, anti-inflammatory (pain, stiffness) and reduces oxidative damage (tumors).
Podcast 348: North American Herb and Spice
With Dr. Cass Ingram. Food-grade oil concentrates to repair causes of ill health, not simply address symptoms…
Benefits of Mushrooms
Plants and fungi have traditionally been the single most abundant source of compounds for the development of therapeutics by the biopharmaceutical industry while the pragmatic medicinal properties have been attributed to mushrooms for thousands of years.
Medicinal Mushrooms provide important stimulants for the immune system.
Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) Research Abstracts
- Oregano Oil as Antimicrobial
- Oregano Oil Inhibits Candida
- Oregano Oil Carvacrol Helps Regenerate the Liver
- Oregano Oil Antimicrobial Properties
- Oregano Oil Topical Anti Acne
- Oregano Oil Extracts and Gastrointestinal Health
- Oregano Oil Antioxidant, Antibacterial
- Oregano Oil Anti Cancer
Sign Up for Life Enthusiast News
Get free regular updates, specials and tips in your email weekly!