No products in the cart.
North American Herb & Spice
PolarPOWERWild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Oil
- Helps Reduce Pain from Inflammation
- May Strengthen Stronger Immunity
- Powerful Antioxidants: Vitamin E and Astaxanthin
PolarPOWER ontains the full omega profile of over 30 essential fats (low in saturated fat).
Essential Fats, UNprocessed – Major Health Aid
Naturally contains vitamins A (4,000 IU/tsp) and D (600 IU/tsp). These two vitamins work synergistically, and must always be consumed together for best results.
Two antioxidants: vitamin E and top source of the potent antioxidant Astaxanthin (natural pigment that produces red color of salmon meat). Astaxanthin is:
- For the health of your cardiovascular system, brain, eyes, and skin
- Enables a healthy, normal immune response
- Excellent for recovery after exercise.
Good source of protein – one of the few protein sources with alkaline rather than acidic properties.
Beneficial amounts of vitamin B complex, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium and zinc.
Non-distilled, cold-filtered oil from wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon.
- Omega-3s, Omega-6s, Omega-9s (more than 330 MG of EPA and 300 MG of DHA)
- Vitamin A (4,000IU/teaspoon)
- Vitamin D (600 IU/teaspoon)
- Non-GMO fish gelatin capsule
Completely unaltered: no filtering, detergents, deodorizers or solvents, and free of detectable mercury.
Directions for Use
Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal. Ideal for all age groups.
Helps reduce pain from inflammation, supports a strong immune response and excellent for recovery after exercise.