Bundle: Spagyric Tincture SetClear and Balance Your Seven Chakras
- Balance Your Energy Within
- Be Stronger both Physically and Spiritually
- Tinctures Correspond to Your Seven Chakras and Days of the Week
Be Stronger and More Balanced ~ Physically and Spiritually
Bundle: Spagyric Tincture Set…
Take a tincture on it’s appropriate day to address each of your seven chakras.
Each Spagyric Tincture contains a specific Essential Oil blend, creating a focused ORMUS Oil with that extra level of intention and resonance to clear and balance your seven chakras.
Bundle: Spagyric Tincture Set
1. Rosemary Spagyric Tincture – Solar Plexus Chakra (Sunday)
Energy: Charisma, positive outlook, confidence, personal power, self-awareness, individuality, vitality, warmth and cheerfulness, maintaining a positive outlook, physical circulation, heart and overall well-being.
2. Maca Spagyric Tincture – Third Eye Chakra (Monday)
Energy: enhanced dreaming, psychic abilities, creativity, fertility, creativity, relaxation, family, home, security, femininity, sensuality, receptiveness, rhythms, balance, changes, growth and decay.
3. Nettle Spagyric Tincture – Sacral Chakra (Tuesday)
Energy: masculine energy, sexual energy, strong will, passion, determination, courage and a strong immune system.
4. Lavender Spagyric Tincture – Throat Chakra (Wednesday)
Energy: communication, movement, flexibility/adaptability, travel ideas, flexibility, cleverness, balance, initiation, breath and connection between the different subtle levels of being.
5. Lemon Balm Spagyric Tincture – Crown Chakra (Thursday)
Energy: cheerfulness, expansion, joy, luck, judgment, opportunity, assimilation, digestion and metabolism.
6. Burdock Spagyric Tincture – Heart Chakra (Friday)
Energy: highest love, refinement, sensuality, earthly pleasure, feminine energy, fertility, harmony and balance.
7. Horsetail Spagyric Tincture – Root Chakra (Saturday)
Energy: boundaries, stability, structure, groundedness, stamina, discipline, patience, karma, basic survival and perseverance, time and timelessness, aging and the cycle of life and death.
Paracelsus (one of the most famous Alchemists) spoke of correlations between the energies of the seven Ancient Planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn), and certain organs of the body.
The energies of the Seven Ancient Planets also correspond to:
- Seven days of the week
- Seven main Chakras
- Seven levels (or planes) of existence
- Seven energy bodies.
When these energies become imbalanced, disease can thrive.
A “spagyric” is an herbal medicine produced by alchemical procedures. These procedures involve fermentation, distillation, and extraction of mineral components from the ash of the plant.