No products in the cart.
Active B ComplexLiposomal B Vitamins
- May Reduce Stress and Increase Energy
- May Immune System Support
- Powerful Antioxidant with Unparalleled Absorption
Active B Complex Helps You Feel and Look Younger
Essential for an Active, Healthy Lifestyle
May support your energy, performance and well being in everyday life, and your chosen hobby or sport. May reduce stress, increase energy and support your immune system.
In studies, B-Vitamins have been shown to support a wide range of bodily processes:
- Increase energy (1)
- Improve your stress response and immune function (2)
- Enhance sleep quality
- Boost moods and brain functions (3)
- Youthful appearance (4)
- Promotes thick hair and healthy nails (14,4)
- Support cardiovascular health (15)
- And more…
Contains 9 Essential Minerals and Electrolytes to further support your well being and performance, and have been linked with:
- Enhanced immunity (5)
- Hormonal balance (6)
- Improved cardiovascular performance and endurance (7)
- More energy (8)
- Heart function (16)
- Bone density.
Modern day habits and potential stressors have produced millions of people that may be deficient in key B-Vitamins and important trace minerals. Estimates show up to 40% of people may have sub-optimal levels of B12 – one of the most important B vitamins (10).
Conventional B-Complex supplements are notoriously difficult for the body to absorb. Genetic factors, smoking, pregnancy and intestinal malabsorption are all common culprits that could mean you’re not getting enough of what you need (11,12). Some frequently seen side effects include (13):
- Extreme fatigue
- Low blood iron
- Extreme low moods
- Digestive issues
- Brittle hair
- Poor skin health
- Birth defects.
Active B Complex
Combines 8 crucial B-Complex Vitamins with Essential Minerals and Electrolytes, all bundled into Micelle Liposomal Delivery Technology.
Liposomal Delivery – Unparalleled Bioavailability
Liposomes protect and deliver nutrients straight into your bloodstream. They’re like bodyguards, seeing nutrients through your digestive system and bloodstream, delivering them straight into your cells – unharmed. This is necessary, because the enzymes in your digestive process can breakdown and degrade nutrients. Liposomes were first discovered in breast milk – they enhance delivery of key nutrients to babies.
Up to 20x nutrient absorption (9) – comparable to IV delivery.
Conventional B Vitamin supplements are difficult for the body to absorb. High doses leave only small amounts working in bloodstream where it goes to work. No more wasting your hard-earned money on supplements that your body cannot use.
For Research References, please see the Details tab.
- Horvath, Z. and Vecsei, L., 2009. Current medical aspects of pantethine. Ideggyogy Sz, 62(7-8), pp.220-229. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19685700?dopt=Abstract
- Hershkowitz, E. and Markel, A., 2015. THIAMINE-” THE ROAD EXPERIENCE” OF THE VITAMIN AS A MANIFESTATION OF DEFICIENCY IN A WORLD OF ABUNDANCE. Harefuah, 154(10), pp.661-4. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26742231
- Godfrey, P.S.A., Toone, B.K., Bottiglien, T., Laundy, M., Reynolds, E.H., Carney, M.W.P., Flynn, T.G. and Chanarin, I., 1990. Enhancement of recovery from psychiatric illness by methylfolate. The Lancet, 336(8712), pp.392-395. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1974941
- Floersheim, G.L., 1989. Treatment of brittle fingernails with biotin. Zeitschrift fur Hautkrankheiten, 64(1), pp.41-48. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2648686
- Fraker, P.J., King, L.E., Laakko, T. and Vollmer, T.L., 2000. The dynamic link between the integrity of the immune system and zinc status. The Journal of nutrition, 130(5), pp.1399S-1406S. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10801951
- Barnett, J.B., Dao, M.C., Hamer, D.H., Kandel, R., Brandeis, G., Wu, D., Dallal, G.E., Jacques, P.F., Schreiber, R., Kong, E. and Meydani, S.N., 2016. Effect of zinc supplementation on serum zinc concentration and T cell proliferation in nursing home elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 103(3), pp.942-951.
- O??pik, V., Saaremets, I., Medijainen, L., Karelson, K., Janson, T. and Timpmann, S., 2003. Effects of sodium citrate ingestion before exercise on endurance performance in well trained college runners. British journal of sports medicine, 37(6), pp.485-489. http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/37/6/485
- Chen, H.Y., Cheng, F.C., Pan, H.C., Hsu, J.C. and Wang, M.F., 2014. Magnesium enhances exercise performance via increasing glucose availability in the blood, muscle, and brain during exercise. PloS one, 9(1), p.e85486. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3896381/
- Robert D. Milne, M.D., PC, 2004. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (Henderson, NV): Life’s Fountain Books, 85.
- Tucker, K.L., Rich, S., Rosenberg, I., Jacques, P., Dallal, G., Wilson, P.W. and Selhub, J., 2000. Plasma vitamin B-12 concentrations relate to intake source in the Framingham Offspring Study-. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 71(2), pp.514-522. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10648266
- Said, H.M., 2002. Biotin: the forgotten vitamin. http://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/75/2/179/4689289
- Rao, T.S., Christopher, R. and Andrade, C., 2017. Biotin supplements and laboratory test results in neuropsychiatric practice and research. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 59(4), p.405. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29497180
- Healthline, 2016. The Symptoms of Vitamin B Deficiency. http://www.healthline.com/health/symptoms-of-vitamin-b-deficiency
- Ablon, G., 2015. A 3-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the ability of an extra-strength marine protein supplement to promote hair growth and decrease shedding in women with self-perceived thinning hair. Dermatology research and practice, 2015. http://www.hindawi.com/journals/drp/2015/841570/
- Lavigne, P.M. and Karas, R.H., 2013. The current state of niacin in cardiovascular disease prevention: a systematic review and meta-regression. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 61(4), pp.440-446. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109712055234
- Aburto, N.J., Hanson, S., Gutierrez, H., Hooper, L., Elliott, P. and Cappuccio, F.P., 2013. Effect of increased potassium intake on cardiovascular risk factors and disease: systematic review and meta-analyses. Bmj, 346, p.f1378. http://www.bmj.com/content/346/bmj.f1378
Organic Glycerin, Liposomal Proprietary Blend (Non-GMO Sunflower Oil with Phosphatidylcholine), Purified Water, Magnesium, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin B Complex (Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12), Folate (6S) 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, Biotin, Zinc glycinate, Selenomethionone, Chromium Picolinate, Boron Citrate, Vanadium Aminomin, Vitamin E (as Alpha Tocopherol), Oleic Acid, less than 1% sucrose (processing aid), Natural Flavor (Orange, Lemon and Tangerine Oils), Citric Acid.
GM), MSG, gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, yeast, lactose nor milk.
Active B Complex
Eight key water-soluble micronutrients involved in a wide range of bodily processes. They each have unique potential benefits – helping to support immune function (2), energy production (1), cognition (3), skin health (4) and more.
Five trace minerals that support overall well being, enhanced immune function (5) and improved hormonal balance (6).
Four key Electrolytes proven to support athletic performance, involved in metabolism and energy production (8), enhance endurance (7) and aid in cardiovascular function (16).
Flavored with natural Orange, Lemon and Tangerine Oils for a subtle, refreshing taste.
Made inside an FDA Certified, GMP compliant lab in the USA. Rigorously tested and Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
Directions for Use
Shake gently before using.
Take one 15ml/1 tablespoon daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Tastes great alone. Mixes well with water, fruit juice or smoothie.
Support your performance and well being in everyday life and your chosen sport or hobby. Reduce stress, increase energy and support your immune system.