Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant. It’s been shown to help:
- Neutralize free radicals that can potentially damage DNA, lead to premature aging and a number of chronic diseases including heart disease, blood sugar issues and unwanted growths (7).
- Support immune function to help fight the flu and other infections. Ongoing supplementation has shown to significantly enhance immune function, and can reduce your risk of catching the common cold in half (9).
- Healthy aging and brain functions, and reducing inflammation and pain.
- It shields your cells and DNA against free radical damage, helping to stop chronic inflammation. This may lead to neuroprotective effects and enhanced blood flow (2,3).
- Synthesize collagen, increasing it by up to 8 times. This promotes healthy hair, nails and connective tissue. Also linked with faster wound healing, improved skin hydration and enhanced protection from sun damage (8).
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble micronutrient for overall wellness, and it supports many important bodily processes including:
- Cell repair and protection
- Immune system regulation
- Joint function
- Detoxification (1)
Are You Getting Enough Vitamin C?
Just 10% of people eat the RDA (Recommended Daily Serving) of fruits and vegetables (4).
That means you’re probably missing out on a wide range of micronutrients. With increased exposure to environmental toxins, pollution, stress, and decreased soil quality (5), that 10% number could rise (10). Anyone living in the modern, 21st-century world could likely do with a helping hand.
If you’re a college student, smoker or older adult, you may be at an even higher risk of experiencing sub-optimal levels of Vitamin C. A few warning signs of a Vitamin C deficiency include:
- Easy bruising
- Inflamed gums
- Swollen and painful joints
- Weight gain
- Digestive upset
- Weakened immune system
- Dry hair
- Rough skin.
Most Vitamin C supplements are poorly bioavailable, resulting in stomach distress and a lighter wallet (6). Intravenous Vitamin C delivery is another option, but it can be inconvenient, painful and expensive for ongoing support (often $100s/ treatment).
Liposomal Radiant C uses an all-natural, highly bioavailable, fermented and buffered form of L-Ascorbic acid that’s easier for your body to digest, all bundled into Micelle Liposomal Delivery Technology, clinically proven to protect the Vitamin C molecules from breakdown in your digestive tract and deliver up to 140x absorption.
Liposomal Delivery – Unparalleled Bioavailability
Liposomes protect and deliver nutrients straight into your bloodstream. They’re like bodyguards, seeing nutrients through your digestive system and bloodstream, delivering them straight into your cells – unharmed. This is necessary, because the enzymes in your digestive process can breakdown and degrade nutrients. Liposomes were first discovered in breast milk – they enhance delivery of key nutrients to babies.
Conventional Vitamin C supplements are difficult for the body to absorb – high doses leave only small amounts working in bloodstream where it goes to work. No more wasting your hard-earned money on supplements that your body cannot use.
For Research References, please see the Details Tab.