Proprietary Bitters Combination
Ease digestive troubles from food, either preventative (before eating) or if you feel discomfort after eating.
You can actually improve the daily function of your digestive system, as Bitters feed the micro-bacteria that become your healthy intestinal flora.
Before eating, Bitters help prevent bloating and cramping. After eating, Bitters address indigestion, heartburn, nausea and upset stomach.
Quicksilver Delivery System brings the power of intravenous therapy to convenient oral delivery.
- Soothe upset stomach, gas cramps and bloating
- Relieve nausea and heartburn
- Encourage production of digestive enzymes, bile & HCL
- Regulate bowel movements and ease constipation
- Increase absorption of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, K
- Balance appetite, curb sugar cravings and maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Support liver function and healthy skin.
Herbal bitters are herbs with positive effects on the gastrointestinal system. They have a long history of use in cocktails (aperitifs and digestifs) that are served before and after meals to stimulate appetite and digestion.
Quicksilver Delivery System: Phospholipid Encapsulation
The phospholipids delivered with Dr Shade’s Bitters No 9 nourish your cell membranes, ensuring proper absorption of nutrients, and elimination of toxic waste.
Improved liposomal and emulsification technology with smaller, more stable particles from the highest grade ingredients available.
- Rapid uptake
- Unparalleled bioactivity
- Extended release
- Prolonged effects.
Liposomal format absorbs through your lymph system, lessening the burden on your liver – safer for prolonged supplementation.