No products in the cart.
Raw Criollo CacaoDelicious AND Nutritious
- Highest Quality for Baking and Snacking
- Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory
- Stimulating with Happiness and Bliss
Raw Criollo Cacao (chocolate) is a nutrient dense superfood.
Eating chocolate makes many people happy.
People who suffer extreme low moods have an irregular production of phenylethylamine. Cacao is particularly high in phenylethylamine. Maybe that’s why sad people feel better eating chocolate.
Natural Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory
With over 300 identifiable chemical compounds, cacao is one of the most complex and enjoyable foods on the planet.
Raw Criollo Cacao is rich in polyphenols that are naturally found in some foods (chocolate, wine, tea, fruits, vegetables) and they help:
- Reduce inflammation
- Increase brain activity
- Lower risk of heart and blood clot issues
- Improve cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Prevent age-related degeneration
- Help regulate metabolism, provide muscles with energy
- Euphoric effects help raise extreme low moods and lower anxiety
- Stimulating effects (from theobromine and phenylethylamine).
Due to its high nutritional content and exceptional benefits, cacao was believed to be the food of the Gods by the Ancient Incas. Later records show cacao was used as medicine in the 1500’s.
Cacao was particularly known to:
- Stimulate bowels, improve digestion and appetite
- Help kidney and respiratory functions
- Enhance energy, including sex drive
- Increase breast milk production
- Help repair inflamed skin conditions and burns.
Raw Criollo Cacao Flavanols may Lower Risk of Tumors and Tumor Related Diseases
Of all foods, by weight, cocoa has the highest concentration of flavanols that have have attracted a great deal of interest for lowering risk of tumors and tumor-related diseases.
Cacao (Theobroma cacao L.) that’s classified into three main groups:
Criollo Cacao refers to the original cacao variety found in South America.
It’s rare and a particularly valuable, prized ingredient in the finest chocolates. Low in classic chocolate flavor, but rich in secondary notes of long duration.
Cacao is food, with NO toxic actions nor side effects.
Raw Cacao contains:
- Anandamide (euphoric)
- Arginine (aphrodisiac)
- Neurotransmitters (stimulates and balances brain activity)
- Tryptophan (alleviates extreme low moods)
- Antioxidants and other beneficial compounds.
- Rich in minerals (Magnesium-highest of all plant sources, Manganese, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron 2.7mg/100g, Zinc, Molybdenum, Copper, Potassium)
- Also rich in Polyphenols and many other nutrients.
Cacao Butter Drops
Cacao Golden Berries
Cacao Yacon Drops
Directions for Use
Use to enrich your daily diet.
- Delicious and nutritious snack
- Terrific base for chocolate drinks and desserts
- An intriguing taste and aroma to salty dishes.
Good for everyone. Can be used during pregnancy.
Store sealed in a cool, dry place, away from heat or light.
Enhance flavor in drinks and recipes, or eaten alone. Adds nutrients with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, is a stimulant, induces happiness, a clear mind, focus and wakefulness.