No products in the cart.
NotoplexSystemic Enzyme for Fibrotic Detox
- Anti-Fibrotic, Helps Reduce Scar Tissues
- May Reduce Arterial Plaque for Healthy Blood Circulation
- Cellular Clean-up Supports Normal Functioning
Notoplex supports better circulatory health. May reduce scar tissue and symptoms of aging.
Reduces fibrosis – the thickening and scarring of connective tissue, usually as a result of injury.
Helps Reduce Arterial Plaque
Plaque is made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium and other substances found in your blood. Over time, it hardens and narrows the flow of oxygen-rich blood to your organs and other parts of your body.
Your body’s natural way of cleaning house – a physiological process that deals with the normal destruction of cells to maintain homeostasis (normal functioning).
Systemic Enzyme Serrapeptase
Supports a healthy inflammatory response. Works by digesting excessive proteins that accumulate from overexertion. A normal inflammatory response supports:
- Less joint pain
- Faster recovery from exercise and surgery
- Sinus health by thinning mucous.
Anti Aging and Rejuvenating
Here are two microscopic images of mouse muscle. The one on the left is a young mouse and is like a 20 year old human. On the right is an older mouse like an 80 year old human.
You can count 20 healthy muscle cells on the left, but on the right, only 10 muscle cells remain – the rest dark and is accumulated scar tissue. Of the 10 cells that remain, 4 of them are faded. These are senescent cells, meaning they’re old, barely functioning and on their way to becoming scar tissue. This is aging. Serrapeptase supports removal of scar tissue.
These two mice are the same age, but the younger-looking mouse was genetically engineered to have aging cells self-destruct.
Without aging cells, and no scar tissue, it is highly unlikely the younger-looking mouse will ever develop tumors. To further eliminate aging cells, combine with Ellagitannins.
During natural times of famine, ancient humans would go through a process called autophagy, where weak, damaged, aging and dead cells are eliminated.
Since most of us do not have periods of famine or fasting, your body may have a build-up of weak, damaged, aging and dead cells. This may create an environment where disease easily thrives.
If fasting is not your preference, then Serrapeptase is your next best option.
Add iodine and selenomethionine (form of selenium) – trace minerals that are necessary for good health. They’re found in fish and seaweed, but many of us limit our intake due to concerns over toxins in the ocean.
An iodine deficiency makes it difficult for your body to repair itself properly, leading to scar tissue – not actual tissue repair. Iodine supplementation may support the reversion of scar-like tissue back to normal tissue.
A selenium deficiency makes it difficult for your body to keep scars from turning into pathological cells. Selenium supplementation may support the reversion of pathological cells back to a more scar-like material.
Proprietary blend of 1,200 mg of serrapeptase in a base of organic cocoa butter.
Directions for Use
Insert rectally, after bowel movement and washing.
How to Use a Suppository
Suppositories are strictly for rectal use only. These suppositories are available without a prescription but it is strongly advisable for you to consult a physician before taking especially if you are taking other medications or supplements as this may result to some unwanted drug interactions.
- Empty bowels first if necessary then wash your hands.
- Read the label to verify the correct supplement to be inserted.
- Carefully remove the wrapper to avoid deforming or breaking the suppository.
- lf you are right handed, assume a left side-lying position and bring your right knee towards your chest. If left handed, lie on the right side and raise your left knee instead.
- Using your dominant hand, slowly and gently insert the suppository, pointed tip first, into the rectum. Use your finger to bring it an inch and 1/2 to 2 inches inside the rectum. Hold it in place for a few seconds then remove your finger. Pull up with the sphincter muscles.
- No need to eliminate the suppository, but it is very important to hold at least 30 minutes as it will dissolve and absorb in the body. You can move around and do what you want after you insert it. After 30 minutes if you need to go to the bathroom that is fine but no need to eliminate the suppository. To repeat, there is no need to release the suppository as it will absorb completely into the body as there are no artificial binders, fillers or preservatives in our product.
- Stand up and wash your hands again thoroughly. Try not to empty your bowels during the next hour.
Supports better circulatory health. May reduce scar tissue and symptoms of aging.