Weightloss 4 Good
Martin Pytela and Scott Paton describe the weightloss program that is easy, because it changes your perception, and teaches you why things are the way they are.
Life Enthusiast Nine Health Principles:
1) Fat accumulates on a toxic body, detox slims you down. Avoid chemicals, including aspartame, MSG, preservatives, and everything else that did not grow in a field.
2) Raw, water rich, uncooked or steamed unprocessed food is the best tool for waist management.
3) You can eat as much raw food as you want at a meal, as long as the concentrated food amount is no bigger than your hand – open as a slice, or closed as a fist in a heap.
4) Eating only one concentrated food item per meal is the fastest slimming method known, other than no concentrated food at all. Concentrated food: meat, grains, seeds and nuts.
5) Good fats such as coconut, flax, or hemp will slim you down. The biggest weight gain does not come from fats, it comes from carbohydrates.
6) Avoid empty calories like the plague. High fructose corn syrup is the worst of the lot.
7) Refined foods – sugar, flour, oil, salt – are your enemy.
8) Pasteurized = dead.
9) Eat for your metabolic type.