No products in the cart.
Are You pH Balanced?
One of the most common problems with intestinal imbalances is the overgrowth of yeast. It keeps you bloated and worse. Yeast loves sugar and alcohol the best.
In my coaching calls I often have to talk about the pH levels of body fluids. I think most people aren’t getting it. Here is a partial list of consequences of having the balance off:
- Free radical (oxidation) damage, impaired function of anti-oxidants.
- Vitamins and minerals from foods or supplements are not absorbed well.
- Friendly bacteria in the small intestines die and the immune system is impaired.
- Connective tissue becomes weakened causing skin and hair to lose their tone and luster.
- Sleep patterns are disturbed. Ability to relax is impaired.
- Colds, infections, headaches and flu become more common.
- Physical and mental energy is depleted, affecting stamina and moods.
The balance can be off in either
- Too Acidic you may feel hyper, short tempered, impatient, and have a tendency to lash out, or
- Too Alkaline you may feel despondent, unmotivated, sleepy, and even downright depressed.
If you are not feeling mentally stable, joyful, strong and optimistic, you are not mixing your macro-nutrients correctly. When you are eating the right mix for your Biological Individuality, you feel great. Sometimes it takes a while to get there, especially if your balance is quite a ways off.
Life Enthusiast can help you balance your pH.
When your body gets its required nutrients, it can clean, repair and maintain itself. Find your specific Metabolic Type to determine what foods contribute to your health. And which foods take away your well being. Learn how to construct meals to build health instead of disease.
Metabolic Typing is THE tool you need for optimal health. Feeding your unique body type is the single most important principle that affects your maximum performance in all aspects of life.