Did You Know That?
- 7 vaccines (polio, hepatitis A, varicella, pertussis, diptheria, tetanus and haemophilus influenzae b) have NOT been evaluated or tested for their carcinogenic potential, mutagenic potential or for impairment of fertility or reproductive capacity according to the vaccine manufacturers own product inserts.
- 3 vaccines (varicella, hepatitis A and rubella) were cultured in human diploid cells (eg. human embryonic lung cell cultures and human diploid cell cultures WI-38 and MRC-5). The Chickenpox vaccine contains residual components of MRC-5 cells including DNA and protein.
- 6 vaccines (polio, hepatitis B, hepatitis A, pertussis, diptheria and tetanus) contain formaldehyde a highly noxious and carcinogenic preservative.
- 5 vaccines (hepatitis B, pertussis, diptheria, tetanus and haemophilus influenzae b) contain thimerosal, a mercury derivative preservative BANNED by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in over-the-counter (OTC) drug preparations because of questions over safety. (Federal Register: April 22, 1998 (Volume 63, Number 77)] [Page 19799-19802]
- 5 vaccines (hepatitis B, hepatitis A, pertussis, diptheria and tetanus) contain aluminum as an adjuvant. Aluminum accumulates in the brain, muscle and bone tissue and can be linked to causing fibrosarcomas (cancerous tumors) at the injection site.
- 5 vaccines (measles, mumps, polio, varicella and diptheria) are developed from animal ingredients including cell cultures of chick embryos, monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum and embryonic guinea pig cell cultures. There has been a moratorium in this country on animal organ transplants in humans because of concerns of people contracting latent animal viruses. Despite the history of unscreened animal viruses infecting humans from injectable products like vaccines [monkey cells and SV40 virus and bovine serum and Mad Cow Disease (bovine spongiform encephalopathy)], this practice continues with vaccines.
- 5 vaccines (measles, mumps, rubella, polio and varicella) are LIVE virus vaccines. Live virus vaccines can sometimes infect the recipient and can even sometimes infect those in close contact with the recipient. These vaccines are given to young children, and vaccine immunity sometimes wears off for adults. This can put a pregnant mother or immunocompromised adult at risk by being around a recently vaccinated child with live virus vaccines.
- For ALL 11 vaccines there have been NO long-term studies on the cumulative effect on the childs developing immune system of combining all these vaccines together.
- For ALL 11 vaccines the biological mechanism for why some children react to a vaccine is not understood.
- For ALL 11 vaccines there are no genetic or other lab screening tests available to determine which children will react to the vaccine.
Permission to distribute and print in whole and unedited given by Dawn Richardson, President of PROVE (Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education): http://www.vaccineinfo.net