Lecithin Lubricates Your Brain and Nervous System
Known for being an essential fat that’s present in every cell in our body, having a healthy amount of lecithin in our system should not be taken lightly. Often used in medicines to help combat a number of conditions such as high cholesterol, gallbladder disease, anxiety, skin conditions and many more, there’s no denying the important role that lecithin plays in our overall health and everyday life.
As a dietary supplement, lecithin can help to increase cognitive functions, promote cardiovascular health, and help with reduction of inflammation. Topically, it has also been used as a moisturizer for those with dry skin. Additionally, when used with food, lecithin has been known to act as a great thickener.
Furthermore, lecithin is also known to:
Support Longevity and Anti-Aging
- Improve Brain Function, Memory, Nerves
- Faster Learning & Higher IQ
- More Creativity & Heightened Senses
- Beautiful Hair & Complexion
- Improve Physical Performance
- Build & Maintain a Strong Heart
- Lower Cholesterol & Healthy Blood Pressure
- Optimize Athletic Speed and Endurance
- Reduce Joint & Muscle Pain, Relieve Tiredness
- Liver Health & Protection
- Enhance Sexual Enjoyment
- Strengthen Your Immune System
- Lessen Effects of Chemotherapy and Environmental & Other Toxins
- Support your immune system to “decloak” viruses
- Improve Your Moods – More Joyful Days.
Lecithin is essential for life and is crucial for every living cell membrane. It is a multi-nutrient complex created only by living plants. It is made of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), Vitamins, and Minerals.
Lecithin is nature’s universal emulsifier, reducing surface tension so biological systems are able to manipulate fats in conjunction with water. Without enough Lecithin, fats will stagnate, clog cells, and rancidify, overwhelming your antioxidants with life-destroying free-radicals. Lecithin is at the heart of all biological life-energy, assimilation, and cleansing processes. In fact, nature uses Lecithin as an ion transporter at the most intricate core of life itself.
Lecithin is essential for life, and found in every living plant and animal cell. It contains essential fatty acids (EFAs), vitamins and minerals.
- From Lecithin, your brain creates the chemical stuff thought is made of. The more of it you have, the sharper your mind becomes.
- Heart and circulatory problems take one million Americans prematurely each year. Lecithin is your primary cholesterol solvent.
- It is a potent ally for your immune system, and your body’s primary moisturizer and joint lubricant.
- It is THE nutrient for sexual intimacy & reproduction.
- The EFAs in Lecithin help satisfy your body’s hunger with good fats. Harmful fats burden your body and keep piling on unsightly pounds. Lecithin enables efficient fat metabolism, supporting weight loss.
- Without enough Lecithin, fats will stagnate, clog cells, and go rancid, overwhelming your antioxidants with life-destroying free radicals.
Food processing routinely removes natural Lecithin. Calorie for calorie, typical diets are now far lower in Lecithin — and bad fats are much higher — than 80 years ago. Thus, you now lean harder upon your liver’s ability to manufacture enough Lecithin for every cell and system. This added burden takes away from production of coenzyme Q10 and enzymes necessary for energy and for quality and length of life. Nutrients that make Lecithin are limited. The older you get, the less efficient your liver becomes, and the more fatigue you experience as premature signs of aging, from chronic energy deficit that can be corrected with Lecithin.
It is SuperFood-Grade de-oiled Lecithin derived from sunflower seeds. Typical Lecithin products contain 3 to 12 times the oil and water of XtraPure. Superior extraction methods produce 97% pure Lecithin without GMO proteins, and virtually free of oil and water which will otherwise quickly damage freshness. XtraPure is shipped fresh to us week to week so we are bottling the absolute freshest Lecithin possible. We keep it stored cool. We use special dark-colored oxygen-barrier bottles with full-coverage blackout labels to shield light, then ship the most powerful Lecithin directly to you. Our customers appreciate it’s reliable quality and fresh, rich flavor.
We hope you take the precaution of freezing your order as soon as it arrives. XtraPure is very, very dry, so do not be concerned that freezing is damaging the nutrients. In nature even the most delicate dry seed nutrients will readily support sprouting after a winter’s freeze. Freezing of a dry nutrient is the most friendly process to virtually stop the real problem — rancidization or oxidation.
Food processing companies routinely remove natural Lecithin and discard it.
We now get far less Lecithin and much more bad fat in our diet than in years past. This stresses your liver to produce more Lecithin, reducing it’s efficiency. You become fatigued (including your heart), with more obvious signs of Lecithin deprivation.
Our superior extraction methods produce a very high quality lecithin. It’s virtually free of oil and water, thus limiting rancidity.
Superior Grade (USA) Pure De-Oiled Sunflower Seed Lecithin Powder 11,333 mg per 5 tsp serving – it is OK to take less.
97% Pure Lecithin Phosphatides, less than 1.5% Oil & 1.5% Water, 340 g (12.0 oz) equivalent to 420 liquid capsules of 1200 mg each.
Derived from non-GMO sunflower seeds, contains none of the phytoestrogen compounds, making it non-allergenic for most persons.
Directions for Use
Take 3 teaspoons per day in any food or drink. Lecithin mixes well with all foods, improving the mouth-feel of all meals.
- Enrich Your Nutritious Shake
- Boost Nutrient Assimilation From Juices
- Stir Into A Cup Of Yogurt
- Creamy Smooth Sauces And Gravies
- Sensational Bread And Baked Goods
- Perfect Addition To Your Pet’s Diet
- Sprinkle Onto Your Frying Pan For Fat-Free Cooking
- A Healthy Addition To Hot Or Cold Cereal
- Sprinkle A Spoonful Into Your Bath
Potent ally for your immune system, enhances brain functions, dissolves cholesterol, and enables efficient nutrient absorption and toxin elimination.