Long Term Natural Pain Relief22.12.2012
by Life Enthusiast Staff
Important for Prevention and Health Maintenance Too From Joint Pain, Back Pain, Inflammation, Tendonitis, Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
We are not allowed to say or write that we can cure arthritis or osteoarthritis, because these are defined as medical conditions, and only a licensed health practitioner is legally allowed to tell you that you have arthritis, or any other medical condition. Please take note: we are not offering a "cure for arthritis".
Inflammation is a general condition: its symptoms are pain, swelling, redness and heat. If you are experiencing stiffness, joint pain or back pain, you can safely assume that they are caused by inflammation. But what is causing the inflammation?
Our natural systemic approach focuses on alleviating the symptoms that cause you grief and pain, and that can debilitate your lifestyle.
We cannot stress enough, the critical importance of the following steps:
1. Cleanse and Detoxify
Regular cleansing of your body will begin the healing of discomforts and diseases, and bring you into a more vibrant state of health. Every system in your body will function more efficiently. To be free of discomforts, you must remove the underlying cause, or the condition will return. It takes time to clean a body that has been accumulating toxins over a lifetime, but the rewards will be well worth the time and effort.
2. Proper and Adequate Nutrition
When supported with proper nutrition from food, you can relieve pain and maintain a state of health. With the proper foods eaten at the right times, your body efficiently absorbs nutrients, and eliminates toxins, resulting in a healthy immune system that can be free of pain and disease. Learn to obey the laws of nature: eat simple & natural foods, properly prepared & combined, and your body will be happy to restore and maintain vibrant health. Nourishment from food should maintain your ideal weight. Your ultimate diet is 80% raw food (organic, if possible), including some live foods, that are still growing (sprouts, wheat grass, fresh picked garden salads). This diet includes more grains, vegetables and fruits than protein, which should come mostly from non-animal sources like nuts (almonds, apricot nut, hazelnuts), legumes (beans, peas, lentils), and seeds (hemp seed hearts, flax, sesame).
3. Balancing Your Body's pH
Disease cannot exist in a balanced (slightly alkaline) pH environment. This is a critical factor in creating a healthy immune system. Total healing of chronic illness takes place only when your body fluids are restored to a normal, slightly alkaline pH. The magnitude of this is of incredible importance to someone who is fighting a disease, overcoming an illness, or just wanting to feel better. Our overly acidic society is producing very high rates of diseases. Your body is an amazing naturally self-correcting system: if you work with it, it is capable of tremendous self healing.
4. Vibrational Care for Your Space, Mind and Soul
To be healthy, you must be in harmony with your world. Fill yourself and your space with love. The way you feel, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, has a direct impact on your physical well being.
Love, joy and peace, water, pure foods, and sunshine, clean air, exercise and rest, meditation, dreams and sleep. What we put in and around our bodies has a direct impact on how well we do.
Try to see every discomfort, illness or disease as a friend, who wants to show you that something needs to change in your life.
Exercise is Essential for Vitality
Exercise, to be rid of arthritis pains, should include stretching to maintain & increase all joint's range of motion, strengthening to stabilize joints, and endurance to increase stamina. You should also reduce repetitive joint use, and avoid sports injuries with proper warm-ups, and choose appropriate sports equipment.
Other Natural, Alternative Pain Relief Treatments
- Cooling treatments lower body temperature in order to relieve pain and swelling.
- Heat therapy is the application of therapeutic thermal agents to specific body areas experiencing injury or dysfunction.
- Massage therapy is a manual means of rubbing and kneading soft tissues of the body to stimulate circulation and promote relaxation of muscles.
- Chiropractic is a therapy that focuses on the relationship of the spinal column to the nervous system and on its effects in maintaining good health.
- Reiki is a holistic alternative therapy based on Eastern concepts of energy flow in the seven chakras (energy centers) of the body.
- Craniosacral therapy is a holistic, hands-on technique involving gentle manipulation of the bones of the skull, the underlying meningeal membranes, and the nerve endings in the scalp.
- Guided imagery is the technique of focusing the power of the mind on some aspect of the body in order to cause a real, positive physical response.
- Hypnosis is a state described as sleepl-ike. It is usually induced by another individual for the purpose of tapping into the unconscious mind.
No one alternative treatment will work for everyone, just as no medication works on all people. Explore alternatives with a mind open to what would be in your best interest.