Essential fatty acids are specific fats that are critical to the proper function of the body.
The term “essential” in The Nature Doctor’s Essential Fatty Acids refers to omega-6 and omega-3 which are polyunsaturated fatty acids. These are required for optimum health, and must be ingested as your body is unable to manufacture them.
What do Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) do?
- Help to increase energy, performance and stamina
- Support normal cardiovascular function
- Help regulate blood pressure
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve brain function
- Regulate major organs and glands
- Accelerate healing
- Alleviate dry and flaky skin, improving appearance and texture
- Build healthy bones and joints
- Strengthen the bones
- Play a vital, structural role in cell membranes
- Necessary for the normal function of the immune system
- Required for proper brain function and the optimum production of energy
- Lubricate joints
- Keep arteries supple
- Balance hormones
- Insulate nerve cells.
Fatty acids are considered to be the building blocks of fats in the same way that amino acids are to proteins.
Your body uses Essential Fatty Acids for:
- Healthy, strong cell membranes
- Cell nourishment and detoxification
- Optimal digestion
- Organ health: kidneys, liver and heart
- Optimal nervous system and brain function
- Radiant skin, hair and nails
- Regulating cholesterol levels
- Hormone production
- Protection and strengthening of immune function
- Tissue lubrication
- Reversing Chemical damage
- Regulating blood pressure
- Generation of Energy
- Blood platelet balance
The Nature Doctor ~ Better For You Supplements
All Nature Doctor supplements provide nutrients in a Whole Food Matrix which means they will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food.
Food Matrix nutrients have been tested by independent labs, and found they are:
- Significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- Do not need to be taken with food because they inherently contain all food factors necessary for absorption.
- Nourish whichever part of the body they are needed
- Have no known allergic reactions
- Are suitable for vegetarians