No products in the cart.
Chanca Piedra XPThe Stone Breaker
- Great for Kidney and Gallbladder Issues
- Support for Belly Aches and Fevers
- Strengthens Elimination
Break-up Kidney and Gall Stones
Chanca Piedra is Spanish for stone breaker. It’s a native Amazonian name, with a long documented history of use. Indigenous people use it for:
- Gallstones and kidney stones
- Reduce pain
- Stimulate and promote digestion
- Expel intestinal gas and worms
- Mild laxative.
In addition to breaking up kidney and gall stones, indigenous people use it for indigestion, blood glucose levels, fever, flu, tumors, vaginal inflammation, colic, diabetes, malaria, dysentery, fever, flu, tumors, jaundice and gonorrhea.
Chanca Piedra is a small, fast-growing annual herb. Indigenous to tropical rainforests of the Amazon, Bahamas, southern India and China.