by Life Enthusiast Staff
Mark Rubin is an activist in the realm of mind/body/spirit development, and promotes ageless living as a lifetime endeavor. A lifelong runner and cyclist, he has medalled in track at distances from sprints through 10K. His professional career includes two decades as a communications consultant to many of the largest corporations in the world.
David Rubin has traveled the world as a management trainer to many of the world's leading high-tech companies, and now counsels in the area of health, nutrition and human longevity. He successfully competed in track and field and a wide array of team sports for many years. He competed in the US Olympic Trials in C1 canoe, and now trains for masters' kayak competition.
Health Professionals and Authors Talk about Cellfood
Research Studies and Trials
The following is a collection of clinical research papers, trails, and laboratory tests on Cellfood Dietary Supplement.
1. Fibromyalgia Study by the University of Siena, Italy
2. Biological Antioxidant Potential Study by the International Observatory of Oxidative Stress
3. Asthma Study by Friends of Asthma and Dr. Jack Paul
4. Acu-Graph Study of the effects of Cellfood on the Human Energy System by Michelle Schoffro Cook, DNM, DAc, CNC
5. Acu-Graph Study of the Effects of Cellfood on the Energies of a Test Subject by Michelle Schoffro Cook, DNM, DAc, CrC
6. Athletic Performance Enhancement Research Study by the University of Pretoria
7. Cellfood Surface Tension Study by Augustine Scientific Research Center
8. Colloidal Properties / Zeta Potential Analysis by David Fairhurst, Ph.D
9. Darkfield Microscopy Study by Michael Coyle of NuLife Sciences
10. Electrolyte Test excerpts from a report by Richard Weber OMD, Ph.D
11. Dissolved Oxygen Test by independent FDA certified laboratory
12. ASP Challenge Test by Bioscreen Testing Services
13. Microbiological Test for Log Reduction by Bioscreen
Books that Reference Cellfood
Cellfood (2000) Dr. David Dyer
A compelling report on a dietary supplement that's offering new hope for an oxygen starved world.
The 4-Week Ultimate Body Detox Plan (2004)
Michelle Schoffro Cook, DNM, DAc, CNC
The Ultimate pH Solution (2007)
Michelle Schoffro Cook, DNM, DAc, CNC
Cancer: The Complete Recovery Guide (2008)
A Layperson's Quick Reference to Home Remedies, Herbal Treatments, Vitamins, and Minerals (2006) Bea Godwin
The Top 20 Life-Changing Nutrients (2009) Ward Bond, Ph.D.
Raise Your Voice (2nd edition) (2007)
Jaime J Vendera, Molly Burnside, and Benoit Guerville
Walking in Wakefulness (2006) Gavin Villiers
The Tao of Detox (2005) Daniel Reid
Eric is Winning (2008) Eric Edney
The Brain Wash (2007) Michelle Schoffro Cook, DNM, DAc, CNC
The Maker's Diet (2005) Jordan Rubin
Electrical Nutrition (2001) John Gray, Ph.D.
Beyond Belief (1982) Everett Storey
Stop Growing Older... Grow Younger! (2009) Collin Towers
Cellfood, when mixed in water or juice and ingested, splits into oxygen and hydrogen.
Three significant benefits of Cellfood proprietary, water-splitting technology:
1. Released oxygen cleans cells, stimulates cellular respiration and provides energy around the clock.
2. Released hydrogen builds and repairs vital cells and the immune system.
3. Free radicals are considered one of the major causes of aging. Negatively charged oxygen, released by Cellfood, bonds with free radicals and converts them to safe, stabilized oxygen (02).
Toxins Out - Nutrients In
History of Cellfood
And the Legend of Everett Storey
Cellfood's history begins in the 1940s with its inventor, Everett L. Storey. According to his own autobiography ("Beyond Belief" published in 1982), Storey was engaged in an exhaustive process, exploring the fundamental laws of matter. He worked at creating a 'water-splitting' technology- a process through which oxygen and hydrogen would split from one another and, in so doing, be released from water. In the gathering darkness of the 1940s, the US government asked Storey to give over his technology as a critical component in the race to create a hydrogen bomb. According to "Beyond Belief", Albert Einstein personally acknowledged Storey's central role in this project. Thankfully, the H-bomb was never utilized as a weapon.
The book quotes Einstein as answering Storey's question "Why are we here on earth?" with a simple reply:
"We are here to learn and to grow. Life is essentially a school. We learn what to do and just as importantly we learn what not to do."
A humanitarian and lover of life, Ev Storey vowed after the war to never again have anything to do with destruction of any kind. But after the war, legend has it that Storey and his colleagues discovered a more personal crisis: they were dying of radiation poisoning, as a result of their exposure while witnessing bomb tests. The legend continues that it was then that Storey developed the conceptual blueprint for Cellfood, theorizing that the very same water-splitting technology could be used to heal human life. By utilizing hydrogen's deuterium isotope, and a blend of the required trace minerals, enzymes and amino acids, he would create a solution- an "electromagnetic equation" that could release vital oxygen and hydrogen into his bloodstream, remove toxic radiation, nourish and rebuild body systems, and return him and his colleagues to health. Though never confirmed, the legend concludes that it worked- and saved by his own invention of Cellfood, Storey lived a long, healthful and productive life.
Cellfood was first offered to health professionals and the general public in 1969, and was classified as a nutritional supplement by the FDA in 1978. Since then, Cellfood's growing reputation as a superior health formulation has led to its successful use by leading health practitioners, clinics, and individuals in over 70 countries around the world.
Today philosophers, historians and even bloggers love to debate which parts of Everett Storey's legend are based in reality, yet all the while his visionary formula continues to benefit millions of people. At Lumina Health Products, we may never be able to verify the exact historical facts of Storey's life, and even we have had some fun exploring his legend. But legend or not, we praise his invention of Cellfood and pledge to maintain Everett Storey's legacy of helping humanity through his remarkable formulation.