Iron and Molybdenum Supplement may benefit the following:
- Women who lose excessive blood through menstruation
- Teenagers (especially girls) experiencing rapid growth
- Pregnant or lactating woman
- Anyone who drinks excessive amounts of tea and coffee.
Iron contributes to normal blood formation and normal energy production.
Molybdenum possesses antioxidant properties and is necessary for normal immune system functions.
Iron and Molybdenum work together, enhancing your utilization of each mineral.
Iron supports many functions in your body including:
- Needed to produce hemoglobin for oxygen transport from lungs to the tissues
- Supports the action of many enzymes, especially involved with energy production
- Antioxidant to prevent free radicals
- Powerful immune system booster
- Necessary for the metabolism of B vitamins.
Molybdenum is also necessary for good health...
- Found in all your tissues but most concentrated in your liver, kidneys, skin and bones
- Required for proper processing of iron and nitrogen in your diet
- Helps your cells grow
- Mobilizes iron from your liver reserves
- Necessary for oxidizing fats and for copper metabolism.
Iron is the fourth most common element on Earth, yet your body contains only traces, therefore it's known as a trace element.
Iron is the essential element needed to produce sufficient amounts of hemoglobin. Almost two thirds of your iron is in hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to tissues, and gives red blood cells their color. If your iron stores are low, normal hemoglobin production slows and your lungs receive less oxygen (you may feel fatigue, dizziness or lowered immunity).
Since your body can’t produce iron, you need to consume sufficient amounts from food or supplement your diet. The form of iron usually taken is Ferrous Sulfate (Iron Sulfate) which is an inorganic form, commonly causes constipation and nausea, and is associated with the destruction of Vitamin E.
Better For You Supplements
All Matrix Nutrients supplements provide nutrients in a Whole Food Matrix which means they will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food.
Food Matrix nutrients have been tested by independent labs, and found they are:
- Significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
- Do not need to be taken with food because they inherently contain all food factors necessary for absorption.
- Nourish whichever part of the body they are needed
- Have no known allergic reactions
- Are suitable for vegetarians