Milk Thistle OilAnti-inflammatory and Antioxidant
- Reduce Inflammation and Pain
- Support Healthy Liver and Gallbladder
- Encourages Natural Detoxification
Reduce Inflammation and Pain
Milk Thistle Oil helps maintain a healthy inflammation response, reducing unnecessary or excess inflammation in your vital organs and elsewhere. This reduces aches and pains, even from degenerative diseases.
- Powerful antioxidant (anti-aging, supports normal cell replication and growth, and returns malfunctioning cells back to normal)
- Supports healthy liver and gallbladder and restores normal functions
- Prevents the buildup of too much bile in intestines
- Supports natural detoxification processes
- Promotes thicker, fuller hair and healthier, more youthful skin
- Provides UV protection for skin
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
- Keeps your heart strong
- Improves circulation and lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
Milk Thistle Oil has a smooth, malty taste that many people enjoy.
This remarkable oil is widely studied, with countless tests that repeatedly demonstrated liver-supporting properties, making it an excellent choice for those with compromised liver function, or encouraging your own natural detoxification processes.
These Milk Thistle Oil seeds are of the highest organic quality, sourced from western Europe. The oil is extracted with a special process – without heat to ensure absolutely no damage to the oil and its nutritional properties. The finished product is stored in UV-protective Miron glass bottles to maintain quality over time.
100% Milk Thistle seed oil. Pressed from certified organic, non-GMO seeds using Perfect Press Technology.
Directions for Use
Take 1/2 – 1 teaspoon, twice daily, with or without food.
It’s actually quite delicious. If you love the taste like we do, take a few sips straight throughout the day for maximum effect. Otherwise, you can add it to some food or water. Applesauce is a popular choice for mixing with Milk Thistle.
For skin care, pour onto wet hands and massage into clean skin.
Each bottle (if taken as suggested) will last roughly 20-40 days. Remember, this is a powerful oil and everyone is different. We always recommend trying a small amount first to see how your body reacts before increasing your dose.
No need to refrigerate. Keep tightly capped and store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight. When stored this way, your oil will remain fresh for 36 months.
Essential fatty acid supplement to maintain a healthy inflammation response, reducing inflammation and pain. Wide range of well-researched health benefits.