Pine Needle TeaCleansing and Immune Support
- Supports Your Cleansing Mechanisms
- Strengthens Immunity and Digestion
- Raw, Wild and Handpicked
Antioxidant and Immune Support
Pine Needle Tea supports the health of all your cleansing mechanisms. Excellent detoxification, strengthens your immune and digestive systems.
Pleasant taste and an invigorating agent. Uplifting benefits like walking through a pine forest.
Antioxidant properties help reverse symptoms of aging, and eliminate painful degenerative diseases.
Contains a wealth of vitamins and minerals:
- 5x more Vitamin C than lemons
- Vitamin A that’s good for eyesight, lung health, immunity and red cell production
Wide range of germ-killing terpenes:
- Alpha-pinene, D-limonone, Beta-Caryophyllene (BCP), shikimic acid, germcrene plus dozens of others.
- Terpenes cleanse poisonous man-made fat soluble chemicals.
- Beta-Caryophyllene (BCP) detoxifies the brain and nervous system. Helps mental clarity and fight depression.
- Shikimic acid is a potent antiseptic.
Wild, raw red and white chopped pine needles, fresh and handpicked from exclusive northern pine trees.
Approximately 48 servings/container.
Directions for Use
Bring water to a boil. Add one tea bag or 1/2 teaspoon powder (or more as desired).
Let steep for 2-3 minutes and serve.
Great hot or cold (especially for sports drinks).
Do not boil Pine Needles in water.
Support the health of all your cleansing mechanisms. Excellent detoxification, to strengthen your immune system. Antioxidant properties help reverse symptoms of aging, and eliminate painful degenerative diseases.