If you are finding you are not quite getting all that you want out of your diet and not feeling as great as you know you could, I strongly suggest you think about trying algae supplementation. The reason I say and one of the most remarkable things about algae is their extremely thin cellular wall. This essentially means that it is far easier for your body to break down, digest and use than other foods. What’s remarkable about algae is it is very easy for your body to assimilate around 97% of the nutrients found in the algae. That is a remarkable number and all those nutrients go directly to work to help your body with its processes.
The fact that your body can digest algae easily wouldn’t mean anything if algae wasn’t extremely beneficial to your body and its processes. Algae supplementation can help your body delay or reverse any signs of premature aging, repair cellular damage as well as eliminating destructive toxins. It can help keep your diet on track by promoting a healthy appetite and also allows increased oxygen flow in your body, improving your mental focus and concentrative powers.
Algae supplementation, along with removing toxins, also strengthens the immune system giving you the power to fight over disease more thoroughly. It promotes the growth of strong body tissues including finger and toenails, hair and skin. Algae have also been know to regulate blood sugar levels, promote intestinal health, digestion and create healthy intestinal flora. It allows your body to get the nutrients it needs from the foods you eat.
There is a fantastic book that I highly recommend to anyone interested in algae called Primordial Food by Christian Drapeau. You can read a sample of it on our website. Be sure to read more about algae and our algae products as well. Research has shown it’s not only what you eat, but what your body absorbs and assimilates that is important. Algae, existing at the beginning of the food chain, provides nutrition in its simplest form, balanced whole food nutrition that is easily digested and absorbed. Algae has a soft cell wall that is easily digested by the body. This allows rapid absorption of vital nutrients with 97% assimilation.
Here are some of the major benefits of Algae Supplementation:
- Delay or reverse premature aging, repair cell damage, and eliminate toxins
- Help maintain normal appetite
- Improve mental focus and concentration
- Increase energy and sense of well-being
- Support the return of youthful appearance, feelings, and rejuvenate you
- Boost your immune system
- Promote growth of strong nails, smooth skin, and healthy hair
- Help maintain normal blood-sugar levels
- Help promote regular intestinal health, digestion, and healthy intestinal flora
- Stabilize mood swings
- Support physical health while you heal
- Clarify and sharpen your eyesight
- Promote healthy cholesterol
- Provide nutrients you need to enhance metabolic functions
- Purify, nourish, and heal your blood
- Increase your endurance and strength