Symptoms of Acidity
The acidity, or the pH of the body, its fluids and cells, is the most important homeostatic or balancing act the body has to perform. The acidity of the blood has to remain exactly the same all the time. The fact that we are alkaline beings by design but acid generating beings by function makes this the most basic function the body has to perform, no pun intended, besides and including breathing and pumping one's blood around.
As we become more and more acid, accumulate and store more acids in our connective tissues this is what happens;
First, there is an increased sense of well being from the "stimulatory" reaction of the bodies regulatory system that operates in high gear to process the excess acid.
The patient therefore believes her or his self to be totally well.
This type of person tends to be an over achiever, active, always running.
The person is overly ambitious due to the acidic irritation of the nerves.
Later, as the process progresses the patient becomes;
- irritable and difficult to please
- exhausted, fatigued
- listless and inability to get anything done
- constantly finds fault
- sees only the pessimistic side of life
- can't sleep restfully
- wakes tired in the A.M.
- suffers generalized aches and pains
- loss of appetite or ravenous hunger
- obstipation (difficulty moving bowels) to constipation
- gallbladder pains and frequent headaches
- frequent redness of the nose or parts of the nose
- hardness and pain of the neck and shoulder muscles with pressure
- pain of the back of the head nerves with pressure
- often coated tongue and halitosis, enlarged tonsils
- moist hands with poor blood supply, cold hands, pale to white
- tendency to sweat, tendency to development of skin rashes
- susceptibility to colds and bronchitis with large mucous secretions as an attempt to rid the body of acid
- the excretion and reaction phases of Homotoxicology
- women tend to be pale with scant, heavy or irregular periods
- blood pressure tends to be lower at first
- The Indicin Test of the Urine is usually positive. This is a test for rotten products in the intestine that are reabsorbed by the blood stream and re-excreted out the urine when the intestines are in a dysbiotic condition, when abnormal bacteria are growing there because of the latent acidosis
- shows aging as the sodium is depleted from the body fluids and potassium from muscles causing wasting and weakness, and then calcium from the bones which is osteoporosis, arthritis and cramps.