No products in the cart.
Importance of Water
Most people don’t think they need to worry about dehydration. To them, dehydration is something that happens to travelers in the desert when they run out of water. But there is a chronic form of dehydration that does not have the sudden and intense nature of the acute form. Chronic dehydration is widespread in the present day and affects everyone who is not drinking enough liquid.
Are You Drinking Enough Water?
Not only do you have to look at the quality of the water you drink, but whether you are drinking enough water? 75% of all people are chronically dehydrated. In 37% of us, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger. Here are some other facts:
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down ones metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters in a university study.
- Lack of water is the number one trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- Even a small drop of 2% in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen.
Drinking five glasses of water daily decreases the risk of:
- colon cancer by 45%
- breast cancer by 79%
- bladder cancer by 50%
Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day? If not, use revitalized water to make it an enjoyable experience!