Kills Germs: Colds and Influenzas
OregaMax is made from wild oregano found in the remote Mediterranean mountains - the very same ancient substance known as the hyssop of the Bible.
- Potent antioxidant (kills free radicals, reducing your risk of tumors) and fights aging.
- Powerful germ-killer and immune support for colds and influenza (antifungal, antibacterial).
- Anti-inflammatory properties too.
This wild oregano grows directly on rock in the Mediterranean mountains, making it rich in natural trace minerals. It is a top source of natural calcium, zinc, copper and phosphorous.
Also contains Rhus coriaria - a mountain berry with a wealthy array of desirable antioxidant activity, rich in water soluble tannins, naturally occurring vitamin C and anthocyanins that contain flavonoids (malic, tannic and gallic acids).
Organic garlic and onion are added to accelerate the
- Both are members of the allium family, and loaded with powerful sulfur-containing compounds (pungent odors and many unique effects).
- Onions contain a significant amount of vitamin C and flavonoids (most notably quercetin) and are rich in chromium. Some chromium deficiency is common in the United States.
- Garlic is an excellent source of selenium.
Highly digestible ~ 100% raw