Sanitize Virus, Bacteria and Fungi
OH Mist uses emerging technology to kill biological pollutants. And natural and man-made toxic byproducts.
Extremely effective against all waterborne and airborne contaminants.
Safe to spray on all face masks. It will not affect impermeable coatings.
Use OH Mist On Hands and Masks:
- Sanitize and reduce up to 99.9% of germs
- Safe to apply onto a mask while wearing
- Effective barrier against all germs
- Neutralize allergens and airborne contaminants
- Inactivate virus
- Eliminate bacteria and fungi
- Reduce face breakout and rashes caused by prolonged mask use.
OH Mist can be applied on high-touch surfaces.
Safe on contact with food items.
Hydroxyl Radicals (OH+ Ros in UPW ORP 750mV to 850mV), Hydrogen Peroxide (0.6%), sodium oxychloride (0.1%), Chlorine Dioxide (0.1%).
Directions for Use
Spray as often as desired. No post-rinse needed.
Spray both sides of face masks to sanitize and neutralize odors embedded on the material.
While wearing mask, close eyes and spray outside of mask to freshen up re-breathed air
Sanitize your hands, face and masks to biological pollutants and natural and man-made toxic byproducts.