No products in the cart.
Curcumin GoldLiposomal Turmeric Extract
- Powerful Anti-inflammatory May Relieve Pain
- Supports Heart and Brain Health
- Exceptionally Easy To Absorb
Helps Long-term Joint Health and Mobility
Helps eliminates pain for everyone, from high performance athletes to sedentary elders – anyone wanting to reduce pain from inflammation, maintain healthy joint function, and even protect their heart and mind can benefit from Curcumin Gold (1,2,8,14,15).
Three powerful ingredients, with the patented Micelle Liposomal technology provides a powerful dose of anti-inflammatory goodness that’s easy for your body to absorb (3,4).
Extract from Turmeric root, used as a remedy for various ailments in ancient medical systems for thousands of years (1). Studies confirm it can relieve pain and inflammation, just as well as over the counter pain medications – without adverse side effects (2). Supports pain-free mobility, with those taking supplements recording up to a 73% reduction in joint stiffness (8). Studies show that curcumin can lead to a 16-fold decrease in inflammatory markers, and can reduce dependency on non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs by 63% (11).
Significantly reduces knee pain (9) – as effective as conventional anti-inflammatory medications without harmful side effects (12).
3. Algal DHA
Slows the onset of joint breakdown by supporting the health of cartilage and connective tissue (10). Linked with improved cognition and reduced anger, anxiety and severe low moods (16).
Reduces inflammation and decreases your risk of degenerative diseases (13).
Supports a Healthy Heart and Brain
Heart disease and cognitive disorders are amongst the biggest killers.
Curcumin can potentially improve heart function through various mechanisms:
- Reduce plaque build up along artery walls
- Decrease LDL (bad cholesterol levels)
- Lower triglycerides by up to 40%
- Dissolve abnormal proteins in the brain, potentially protecting cognitive function (15).
Liposomal Delivery – Unparalleled Bioavailability
Liposomes protect and deliver nutrients straight into your bloodstream. They’re like bodyguards, seeing nutrients through your digestive system and bloodstream, delivering them straight into your cells – unharmed (3,4). This is necessary, because the enzymes in your digestive process can breakdown and degrade nutrients. Liposomes were first discovered in breast milk – they enhance delivery of key nutrients to babies.
Conventional Curcumin supplements are difficult for the body to absorb – high doses leave only small amounts working in bloodstream where it goes to work (7). No more wasting your hard-earned money on supplements that your body cannot use.
Curcumin Gold is made in an FDA Certified, GMP compliant lab in the USA. It has been tested and is Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
Your ultimate natural solution for joint pain and inflammation.
For Research References, please see the Details Tab.
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Gupta SC, Patchva S, Aggarwal BB. Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials. The AAPS journal. 2013 Jan 1;15(1):195-218. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535097/
- Prasad S, Tyagi AK, Aggarwal BB. Recent developments in delivery, bioavailability, absorption and metabolism of curcumin: the golden pigment from golden spice. Cancer research and treatment: official journal of Korean Cancer Association. 2014 Jan 15;46(1):2-18. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918523/
- Schiborr C, Kocher A, Behnam D, Jamdasek J, Toelstede S, Frank J. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014 Mar; 58(3):647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24402825
- The National Health Service. NSAIDs: Side effects of NSAIDs. 2017. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Anti-inflammatories-non-steroidal/Pages/Introduction.aspx
- Tak PP, Firestein GS. NF-κB: a key role in inflammatory diseases. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2001 Jan 1;107(1):7-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC198552/
- Bharat, B.A., et al. “Curcumin–Biological and Medicinal Properties,” Turmeric: The genus Curcuma; Medicinal and aromatic plants–industrial profiles, edited by Ravindran, P.N., et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2007.
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Efficacy and safety of Meriva (R), a curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, during extended administration in osteoarthritis patients. Altern Med Rev. 2010 Dec 1;15(4):337-44. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Stefano_Togni/publication/49717360_Efficacy_and_safety_of_MerivaR_a_curcumin-phosphatidylcholine_complex_during_extended_administration_in_osteoarthritis_patients/links/02e7e5336625193bed000000/Efficacy-and-safety-of-MerivaR-a-curcumin-phosphatidylcholine-complex-during-extended-administration-in-osteoarthritis-patients.pdf
- Altman RD, Marcussen KC. Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2001 Nov 1;44(11):2531-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11710709
- Knott L, Avery NC, Hollander AP, Tarlton JF. Regulation of osteoarthritis by omega-3 (n-3) polyunsaturated fatty acids in a naturally occurring model of disease. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2011 Sep 30;19(9):1150-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21723952
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Product-evaluation registry of Meriva®, curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, for the complementary management of osteoarthritis.PanMinerva Med. 2010;52 (Suppl. 1 to No. 1):55-62. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20657536
- Ozgoli G, Goli M, Moattar F. Comparison of effects of ginger, mefenamic acid, and ibuprofen on pain in women with primary dysmenorrhea. The Journal of alternative and complementary medicine. 2009 Feb 1;15(2):129-32. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19216660
- Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clinical interventions in aging. 2007 Jun;2(2):219. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684512/
- Um MY, Hwang KH, Choi WH, Ahn J, Jung CH, Ha TY. Curcumin attenuates adhesion molecules and matrix metalloproteinase expression in hypercholesterolemic rabbits. Nutrition Research. 2014 Oct 31;34(10):886-93. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531714001717
- Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
- Simopoulos AP. Omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease and in growth and development. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 1991 Sep 1;54(3):438-63. http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/54/3/438.short
- Bode AM, Dong Z. The amazing and mighty ginger. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2011 Mar 28. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92775/
- Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Talaei B, Jalali BA, Najarzadeh A, Mozayan MR. The effect of ginger powder supplementation on insulin resistance and glycemic indices in patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Complementary therapies in medicine. 2014 Feb 28;22(1):9-16. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0965229914000028
Organic Glycerin, Liposomal Proprietary Blend (Non-GMO Sunflower Oil with Phosphatidylcholine), Purified Water, Curcumin, Organic Turmeric Extract, Algal oil, Vegetarian DHA (Standardized to DHA Omega 3), Citrus oil (natural flavor), Ginger oil, Beta Carotene (natural color), Vitamin E, Potassium Bicarbonate, Oleic Acid, Citric Acid.
Curcumin Turmeric Extract
The pigment that provides turmeric with its vibrant color, Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory, reducing inflammation and joint pain, supporting overall wellness (1,2). It primarily works by down regulating NF-kB, a molecule that turns on 400 genes related to inflammation and disease (6).
A long chain omega-3 fatty acid that plays an important role in supporting joint health and is crucial for maintaining a healthy heart and mind (16). Standard fish oil is notoriously difficult to digest – Curcumin Gold uses completely deodorized, deoxidized, algae-based version of DHA for maximum bioavailability, and a pleasant taste.
Closely related to turmeric root, ginger is another powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. The main active compound gingerol can reduce symptoms of pain (12) support digestion and improve insulin sensitivity. It adds a subtle lightly spicy flavor.
Directions for Use
Shake gently before using.
Take 1 to 3 tablespoon daily, directly into your mouth or blended into any drink of non-heated recipe. High temperatures can decrease effectiveness.
Taking more will relieve inflammation and pain faster, for help with specific pain like a headache.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Helps eliminate joint pain from inflammation, supports joint mobility, and helps protect your heart and brain too.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.