No products in the cart.
Top 10 Tips for a Good Night Sleep
Did you know that one of the most important aspects of hormonal health is having a fully darkened bedroom?
The following tips can help you achieve sleep and the benefits it provides. These tips are intended for typical adults, but not necessarily for children or persons experiencing medical problems.
- Maintain a regular bed and wake time schedule including weekends.
- Establish a regular, relaxing bedtime routine such as soaking in a hot bath, then reading a book or listening to soothing music.
- Create a sleep-conducive environment that is dark, quiet, comfortable and cool.
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillow.
- Use your bedroom only for sleep and s^x.
- Finish eating at least 2-3 hours before your regular bedtime.
- Exercise regularly. It is best to complete your workout at least a few hours before bedtime.
- Avoid caffeine (e.g. coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate) close to bedtime. It can keep you awake.
- Avoid nicotine (e.g. cigarettes, tobacco products). Used close to bedtime, it can lead to poor sleep.
- Avoid alcohol close to bedtime.
Courtesy of National Sleep Foundation
To enhance the quality of your sleep clear your room of all electronics try a negative ion generator like a Crystal Salt lamp (very effective) or some EMF Protection.
Create an Island of Peace by neutralizing and harmonizing energy forces leaving you with your energy flow restored and renewed. Eliminate negative influence of phones, computers, wi-fi, microwave, power lines and underground water streams. We are all exposed to negative energies from the Earth (radiation of underground water, storm or sewage pipes, caves or mineral bodies), and human generated sources (electromagnetic fields in computers, appliances, cell phones, power lines, etc.). These negative energies sap your strength. This energy device consists of a magnetic disc embedded in a ceramic casing, about 3 in diameter. In normal conditions with low levels of radiation, one ADR-3 provides sufficient influence over about 1100 square feet.